Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Vaneesa Bryant Fires back at drake

I never heard Vanessa Bryant respond to the infamous Drake line "bitch you wasn't wit me shootin in the gym" punchline until now....and I quote "I love when immature kids quote a rapper that has never been friends with Kobe and knows nothing about our relationship. Just goes to show how gullible they are. I don't need to be in the gym, I'm raising our daughters, signing checks and taking care of everything else that pertains to out home life....my husband isn't friends with Drake, we received a text of an apology fowarded from his manager, It's done and over with and it's now time for people to think before speaking" I always like that line from drake but I always thought it was a little disrespectful...Vanessa just said all the right things.

No comments:

Post a Comment