Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nas addresses $6mil tax debt

Nas recently sat down with Huck Magazine to discuss his beef with good ol uncle sam and here's what he had to say to the question "Do you wish you'd been more business-minded in your career?" He says "No, I don't have any regrets. The way we lived is no regret. Everything is a learning experience and you learn from your mistakes, when you go back to look at them, they are just moments of being human. These are my reference points. So I go back to those points, and I love those points when I didn't do well because that meant I was just human"....maybe he should have some regrets, because according to @TMZ concert promoter Live Nation was forced to withhold full payments to Nas for his performances. According to documents from the courts, the GDR obtained an order demanding that Live Nation (the promoters behind the lauryn hill & nas tour) to garnish Nas's wages until the MILLIES AND MILLIES AND MILLIES Nas owes is paid in full. 2 things thats inevitable...father time and uncle sam! Pay that man!

No comments:

Post a Comment