Monday, January 7, 2013

@MeekMill takes to twitter about Cassidy's diss record...




So after Meek Mill dropped "repo" a few weeks back I could remember twitter going crazy over the record,  I listened to it and the beat was hot and like any other Meek song, he was flowing...But I always knew that Cassidy would respond and boy did he ever with a track called "R.A.I.D" I didn't think Cass still had that in him and it was over multiple beats which reminded me of T.I. and Ice Cube's "JACKIN FOR BEATS"...the rhyme scheme was crazy the delays on his rhymes was most definitely like the old Cassidy. So me being the hip hop head that I am I thought Meek would respond with a harder diss record and keep the competitive spirit about the sport going but.....WE HAVE TWEETS???? and i quote @MeekMill "made niggas wait 2 12:00am for that bullshit...people gotta go 2 work and church tomar" "in about 50days everyone will forget about ya again...and we still gone b ballin! #rememberthistweet lol" "10mins of fiction...and a old ass flow theat nobody will never play in a car! #yadone at least you got back on da radio #saythanks" "from now on its just worldstar for you niggas lol"....and even posted a video exposing Cassidy for dropping the ball on holding down a solider (AR-AB) in which AR says "i caught a body for him (cassisdy) and he never sent me a dime" "cassidy asked me to get in it but I said no, I can't diss meek"....at the end of the day as long as this staays on youtube, twitter and wax I guess everything is good, but I want to hear BARS!!!! I want a good ol fashion battle on record! Meek seems to be taking the "escape" road on this. I don't want to hear how you gon be ballin and niggas will forget about you, I want to see who can put the best bars together until the other taps out! Cassidy is leading this battle, I want to see Meek step up and put some clever bars together.

No comments:

Post a Comment