Sunday, January 6, 2013

AP-9 speaks on cocoa and says "i'll beat ice t ass"



Apparently AP-9 looks at ice t as a "NON MOTHER PHUCKIN FACTOR" and isn't denying have sexual relations with another mans wife, HE SAYS "I did what any young nigga woulda did" "Ice T don't want no problems wit me, i'll beat his old ass" and has plans on "shocking the world" and says "niggas been knockin bitches since 1962, this goes back to my grandfather".....OK! Cocoa is a smut for one reason.....if she is phuckin this guy, we should never know! how in the hell do you get caught up and have this guy get a picture of you and him in a compromising picture? YOUR MARRIED! for some reason I believe this dude...I've never heard of him until now but thanks to cocoa, I know him. If i was BLACK ICE I'd speak up! I mean he damn sure spoke up on soulja boy and hurricane chris. Now this man is sayin he would "beat your old ass"? Cocoa, pack yo shit and go back to whatever you were doing before Ice T brought your fine ass to light (you are fine tho) or maybe "AP-9" will make you his wife. SMMFH! These bitches be actin up, and these niggas be lettin em!

No comments:

Post a Comment