Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Evelyn Lozada addresses Romors

After picture of Ev and Chad hit the internet one day after she dropped the restraining order, everyone thought the couple was back together...well Evelyn took to a blog to address the rumors saying "I wanted to wish you a happy and safe new years and take some time to address a few rumors and unanswered questions about last night. I attended a dinner last night with Chad's daughter, not only because I love baby girl but also to support Chad's family appreciation night. While at dinner several photos were snapped and popped up online of me and Chad holding hands, while in the process of blessing the food. The media blew it up like we walked in hand and hand to announce a reunion which was not the case." She went on to say "I care for Chad, we are friends and in love, however we are still separated, not living under the same roof as we work on ourselves and we have a long way to go. Chad and I are attending therapy separately and we are seeing a life coach to help us through this ordeal." I kinda wish this was how things played out in the beginning instead of the media circus this was at first...good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment