Saturday, December 22, 2012

The New York Knicks

Even though the Knicks lost last night to the Chicago Bulls, I like the fight I saw in them all night. With Carmelo Anthony being the first to be ejected soon followed coach Mike Woodson and center Tyson Chandler with JR Smith fouling out the Knicks had little offense but kept fighting. On another note, Steve Novak and Tyson Chandler combined for 4 field goal attempts. The Chicago Bulls allowed JR Smith and Carmelo Anthony shoot but locked in on the role players and took away the 3pt shot. Raymond Felton didn't even have a assist until 4:39 left in the 4th quarter as the Bulls also did a great job at taking away the pick and roll offense. Even with though the referees seem to be calling a unfair game, the fight the Knicks showed me in the 4th quarter made me proud to be a Knicks fan...I also love that the fans stayed all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment