Monday, December 24, 2012

My New York Giants

As a fan of the New York Giants I'm ashamed of the giants play in these past couple of weeks, really this whole season outside of big win against Green Bay and San Francisco. To me it seems they have thrown in the towel, waved the white flag, the fat lady is singing high notes! I should of seen the signs earlier in the season when they lost 33-13 to The Cincinnati Bengals, I saw quit, lack of focus and lack of metal stamina...Losing 34-0 to the falcons was a disgrace! The Atlanta Falcons just punched us in the mouth and knocked us out in the 1st Quarter in  witch we've never recovered from, not to mention 2 1st Quarter INT'S from Elite Eli, and just this Sunday losing 33-14 to the Baltimore Ravens at a point when the Ravens was not playing well at the time and have them not only beat them but stomped them! The Giants use to be a team that can go on the road and win big games (not this season) The only difference between the New York Jets and The New York Giants is at the beginning of the season the giants played well and put some good personnel on the field but at the end of the day they gave up. I've fought for The Giants forever, and I've done the same for Eli Manning but Eli's inconsistencies on top of the defensive line getting absolutely nowhere near the type of pressure they got on QB'S last season killed us, and my god don't let me start on that secondary and Corey Webster burnt like toast self! As a Giants fan I know there is still a chance that we can make it to the playoffs this season but honestly, we don't deserve it...we need to start from scratch next season and develop some metal toughness and mental stamina

No comments:

Post a Comment